New from Legal Services Society on Clicklaw:
Defending Yourself: Theft Under $5,000 [PDF 24 pp] 2013
New from Courthouse Library BC's Asked & Answered Page:
How do I obtain evidence from foreign jurisdictions?
What is leave to appeal (civil)?
Which court forms can be filed electronically?
Where can I find the requirements for preparing a book of authorities?
Where can I find the opinions of the United States Supreme Court?
What is finder’s law?
How do I obtain evidence from foreign jurisdictions?
What is leave to appeal (civil)?
Which court forms can be filed electronically?
Where can I find the requirements for preparing a book of authorities?
Where can I find the opinions of the United States Supreme Court?
What is finder’s law?
Blog posts and journal articles:
Does health care consent only happen in the hospital? Nidus, August 8, 2013
Employers’ Legal Obligations During Major Disasters LawNow, July 15, 2013
Limits on the Authority of Notaries Public to Draft Wills in British Columbia Rule of Law, July 10, 2013
Summer Senate Series: Part 1 Blogosaurus Lex, Centre for Public Legal Education Alberta, August 2, 2013
Unmasking Bullies on the Internet LawNow, July 1, 2013






0 comments:
Post a Comment