New on Clicklaw:
Beginner’s Guide to Finding Legal Information: A how-to for legal research and representing yourself in British Columbia Courthouse Libraries BC [Clicklaw Wikibook] 2015
Complaints and Inquiries Regarding Insurance Companies Trust Companies and Credit Unions Financial Institutions Commission of BC [4pp PDF] 2015
Family Law Act Orders Picklist Provincial Court of British Columbia, 2015
Family Law Act Orders Picklist Provincial Court of British Columbia, 2015
Help for people with family law issues who have to represent themselves in BC Supreme Court Clicklaw Blog, October 15, 2015
How to Start and Manage a Registered Disability Savings Plan in British Columbia BC Ministry of Social Development & Social Innovation and Disability Alliance BC, 2015
I want to know what my rights are as a condo/strata owner Clicklaw Common Question November 2015
I’m buying a house Clicklaw Common Question November 2015
New Service Alert: Human Rights Clinic Provides Advocacy & Legal Representation Clicklaw Blog August 5, 2015.
Thinking of moving in together? [Fact Sheet] Legal Services Society, 2014
What happens if I don’t follow a court order or agreement? [Fact Sheet] Legal Services Society, 2015
Thinking of moving in together? [Fact Sheet] Legal Services Society, 2014
What happens if I don’t follow a court order or agreement? [Fact Sheet] Legal Services Society, 2015
What rights do people have around treatment for mental illness? Clicklaw Common Question October 2015
Other web resources:
Blog posts and journal articles:
Asked & Answered: How do I order a Transcript? The StreamBlog, Courthouse Libraries BC, October 2, 2015
Asked & Answered: What is the Family Law Picklist? The StreamBlog, Courthouse Libraries BC, November 19, 2015
Court of Appeal Releases Important Decisions on Spousal Support JP Boyd on Family Law, September 11, 2015
The Emergence of a Human Rights Legal Culture: A Quick Tour Through 800 Years of Western History LawNow, November 2, 2015
Do I need a lawyer to file for Bankruptcy? LawNow, September 3, 2015
SRL Experience “the same” Both Sides of the Border The National Self-Represented Litigants Project Blog, September 8, 2015
Summary Judgments – the backstory that may shock you The National Self-Represented Litigants Project Blog, November 16, 2015
Tax Issues for Older Adults LawNow, November 3, 2015






0 comments:
Post a Comment