The reason some SCP titles are not represented on the list is because many of them are intended to be used by a single purchaser. SCP no longer sells many of their kits to libraries – these are individually marked as such on their website as ‘not for sale to libraries.’
Please note that there are still some SPC titles on the LBL list – you should be able to order them as they do not have the library restriction marked on them.
Here is the list of titles not sold to libraries (don’t worry; I’m including some alternative resources so you can still find information on these topics!):
British Columbia Probate Kit: Everything you need to probate or administer an estate
Alternatives: Online:
I’m applying for probate; where can I find the forms required?
I am the executor of my mother's will and am doing the work myself
How do I know if a will has been probated?
Print:
Being an Executor (booklet)
Alternatives:
Online:
Family Law in British Columbia - Divorce & Separation
Our marriage is over; do we have to go to court?
Print:
Living Together or Living Apart: Common-Law Relationships, Marriage, Separation, and Divorce (booklet)
Power of Attorney Kit
Alternatives:
Online:
When might I need a power of attorney?
Nidus Personal Planning Resource Centre and Registry
Print:
Power of Attorney (booklet)
When I'm 64: Controlling Your Affairs (booklet)
Separation Agreement
Alternatives:
Online:
How can mediation help me with a separation (divorce) agreement?
MyLawBC - Separation, Divorce & Family Matters (guided pathway)
Print:
Separation Agreements: Your Right to Fairness (booklet)
Coping with Separation
Landlording in Canada
Alternatives:
Online:
Residential Tenancy Act: A Guide for Landlords and Tenants in British Columbia
Tenant Resource & Advisory Centre - Tenancy Agreements
British Columbia Do Your Own Divorce Kit
Alternatives:
Online:
Family Law in British Columbia - Divorce & Separation
Our marriage is over; do we have to go to court?
Print:
Living Together or Living Apart: Common-Law Relationships, Marriage, Separation, and Divorce (booklet)
Power of Attorney Kit
Alternatives:
Online:
When might I need a power of attorney?
Nidus Personal Planning Resource Centre and Registry
Print:
Power of Attorney (booklet)
When I'm 64: Controlling Your Affairs (booklet)
Separation Agreement
Alternatives:
Online:
How can mediation help me with a separation (divorce) agreement?
MyLawBC - Separation, Divorce & Family Matters (guided pathway)
Print:
Separation Agreements: Your Right to Fairness (booklet)
Coping with Separation
Landlording in Canada
Alternatives:
Online:
Residential Tenancy Act: A Guide for Landlords and Tenants in British Columbia
Tenant Resource & Advisory Centre - Tenancy Agreements






0 comments:
Post a Comment